Monday 6 August 2012

Interesting problem?

An interesting email has arrived in my personal inbox this morning:  some poor soul has apparently been troubled by multiple copies of comments posted on this blog after ticking the "notify me when new comments are added" box.  This is a bit odd, since we haven't had any comments posted for months (and haven't put anything on the blog for a while). There is also an inviting link to click on in the email, which is a bit suspicious, and Blogger has put it into the Spam box - which didn't stop it being emailed to me anyway!
So, "Anonymous", if you're a real person with a genuine Google-related problem I'm really very sorry.  These things are extremely tedious, but  I think you will have to fix this yourself (by unticking the box?) or by contacting Google directly. 
If you're not a real person, you're not reading this anyway, so no point in my commenting further.
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment